At allpay we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We will keep any personal data which you provide to us safe and secure, and use it in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information which we may collect from you
We may collect and use any information which you provide to us:
- Through our websites allpay.net, allpaybroadband.it, 24housing.co.uk, allpayments.net, allpayments.net/textpay, allpaydosh.com, callpay.net, webconnect.allpay.net (our “websites”) or the allpay App (“App”) when you register to use our payments service; add or change details of your accounts, or make any payment (including by text or telephone);
- When you set up, manage or make any payment to your allpay cashless account,
- When you contact us, post material or request other services from us. We may also ask you for certain information if you report a problem with our website.
We also retain information about your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer or mobile phone, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report statistical information to our advertisers about our users’ browsing actions and patterns. This information does not identify you as an individual.
Storage and security
All information which you provide to us is stored on our secure servers in the UK. Some of your data may also be accessed by staff operating outside the EEA, who work for one of our clients or a bank which processes payments on their behalf. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology and as we are fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) we will apply appropriate levels of security in the collection storage and use of your credit or debit card details.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
How we use your personal data
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To process your payments and manage your accounts, and to notify you if there is a problem with any payment; or enable you to top up your allpay Cashless account
- To carry out our obligations in any contracts entered into between us, and to answer any of your questions and enquiries
- To enable us to develop and market other products and services and to improve our website, App and our other services, and to notify you about changes to thes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
We will never pass your data onto third parties.
We will only contact you by e-mail or SMS with information about products and services if you have previously purchased similar products or services from us, or where you have consented to this by ticking the relevant box situated on the registration form by which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your personal data to third parties
We may share your personal data with any of our subsidiaries or our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your personal data with third parties to the extent necessary to process your payment. We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer, and if we sell any business or assets your personal data will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce any of our terms of business or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of allpay Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You may ask us at any time not to use your personal data or allow a third party to use it for marketing purposes. You can prevent us from doing this by ticking certain boxes on the forms which we use to collect your data. You can also ask us at any time to stop sending marketing information to you by contacting us at the email address email@example.com
You may request details about the information hold about you by writing to The Data Protection Officer at the address firstname.lastname@example.org We may charge you a fee of £10 to cover our costs in meeting your request.
Third party links
Our website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, you should note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.